- Each client will receive multiple automated messages from our scheduling system 3 days before your appointment.
- No exceptions.
- No caffeine 24/36 hours before your appointment!!
- This is EXTREMELY important. This causes bleeding.
- No workouts before your appointment, this allows the pores to open up causing more sensitivity and redness.
- No alcohol 24 hours before the appointment and after.
- No smoking marijuana/cigarettes before your appointment, this also causes bleeding.
- Your technician will groom your eyebrows, you do not need to worry about this 🙂
- Do not tint/wax your eyebrows 3 days prior.
- No botox or fillers 2-3 weeks before or after your appointment.
- It takes about 2 weeks for botox to settle.
- No Tylenol, Advil, pain killers, Ibuprofen, Dayquil, cough syrup, or sleep meds, 24 hours prior, this makes the skin sensitive, and extreme redness will occur.
- Avoid any workouts or taking a hot steamy shower right before the appointment.
- Please exfoliate your eyebrows or lips every day for 5 days before the appointment.
- DRINK PLENTY OF WATER AND GET SOME REST BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT!/li>
- Your skin will thank you for it.
Ready to wakeup with makeup?
Click the book button below to make an appointment!